Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ish malas!

ish mcm sibuk selaki gitu nak update blog...main reason being my modem was out for 3 months...so bila ada org sound den i update lah.

cant wait to get my digicam...pakai my hsbd nya hp lambat betol member nak update! ish i'm so slow with the technologylah..takpe sabar...ok let me summarize the happenings

1st april
no april fool joke on me but my hsbd bot his N70....i don like....i stil prefer his K750i, kita sound nak pinjam...nak pegi jumpa my old pals, nak petik gambar...senyap aje...lokek member.

3rd april
had my urine test and fat test...ish veri heavy and veri fat...BMI 31...ish, ish, ish...fats 42% ish3X...hmmm sehat.....urine veri high glucose...padahal tak makan sweet stuff!
recommended to take a full body check up..tomolo take blood test!...me,aries, nor and su all goin.
i met lea and sah my happening members way back wen we were younger..hmmm..started abt 10yers ago...ish lama betol...like is said...dulu slim melim, srkg when i met lea, she says i'm so huggable....as for sah, dia biasalah as cute as always!
we had dinner at swensens JP, ini yang tak syok ni takde camera nak tunjuk gambars....i had teriyaki chicken pasta...delicious...i tink so busy talking...i practically gulped down my foods.

4th april
the pple came down to take our blood test..all the four of us! kita last one, pasal use my cheque to settle...terperanjat member kena cocok tige tempat, dia kata my vein keep disappearing.....the nurse keep saying me veri daring, berani tengok kena cocok!...alah tak kesah..dis pain is nothing compared to my labour pains...

6th april
my hsbd went for surgery..to remove a lump at his calve...betol ke tidak spelling ni!...suppoz to be at 11am but delayed till 4.30pm...ish! habis at 7.30pm...penat member tunggu...and he sibuk pasal he is waitng for his new set of N70...the shop is replacing a new one for him...so eventually the guy came down to send him the new phone...rupanya dis fella is his colleague abih keja part time for this HP supplier...tapi kan, hensem budak ni tau! name dia halill...ada lesum pipit...if only i cld take his foto...

7th april
my hsbd discharged..took half day leave...and fetched him..kesian u, kena pakai crutches.....kelalar pun ade..on mc for 2wks...kesian dia..dok rumah..i hve to prepare food for him in the mornings b4 going to work...

8th april
my ex colleague, jo gave birth to her firstborn...veri cute n veri fat...wht to expect..she stayed home for whole 9mths, food taken care of, no work stress, sleep and sleep...


dis is her wit her tanda hantaran

dis is wit aunty tini(alamak huw cum d tudung like dat?)
9th april
my niece got engaged, hantaran 7,000 ....fuh lumayan...kita dulu hmmm 5K...

today
we had our easter celebration in skool.dis parents kan, kalau datang our ctr celebrations, tak lain tak bukan, mesti nak makan...suka mereke!

No comments: