Sunday, February 20, 2011

February

February marks many special events for me, both happy and sad. 14 February is the most memorable date for me being my father's passing on. Every yr when i see pple celebrate valentine's, i remembered that fateful day when i rushed to the hospital to find him not breathing anymore...his legs and hands were cold, the towel which covered his head to bring down his temperature was cold too...i was scared coming to terms to let him go..if only...i'd stayed the whole day with him, i would have been with him at his last breath...it was between the time my mum left for home and i was on the way when he drew his last breath... this year marked 10 years he left us. I love u PAK!

10 february...heehee me turned 36. wonderful! tak mcm 36 kan? mcm 26 ade? my bday wasnt a good day for me. I HAD TO WORK. there was a wonderful bday cake surprise though at work. after work, I had to come out with a bday dinner plan on my own....men...will they ever learn that bdays are so very important to women! too bad....got a lovely bday present though...its...


Yes samsung galaxy tab!...evrytime i carry out, pple wld say..."takde besar lagi ke?"




But deep deep inside my heart this is what i want....LV tulum.... on my wishlist...any sponsors?

7 February my bro's bday..the one at the corner...next to me is the Wifey, their waiting for their firstborn cum april! Alhamdulillah













13 February my darling hub's bday...he turned 40 this year...ish tak mcm 40 sey...masih muda lagi...

20 February 2011, mak turned 64. A strong lady and patient lady whome i always looked up to! We had brunch at ayam penyet at JP wit my family. my bros had sumting on and couldnt join us. after makan, kita gi jalan at JP to get mak a bag. bot her to esprit but didnt like either, in the end she got a bag from ZINC...ceh steady lah ZINC..the kind of bag my youngest bro would carry! LOVE you loads mak!

No comments: