Monday, March 05, 2007

losing a fren

this is official..no my fren didnt die...it juz feels dat way..we've been frens since '94 and nvr stopped being frens but wat hpnd yestdy drew the line...its just veri sad..

yestdy we met and u walked awy! wat else culd i tink of? i dont tink frens do dat to one another. so i guess, dis wil hpn wen we meet agn is it? so better prepare myself nxt time!

guess its pointless to talk abt what we've gone thru b4..aiyah wats the point ckp bnyk2 pun berbuih

the following are some credits i'd like to present to all who or whc were there wen were frens


thank u azman(my ex boyfren,frens with her hsbnd)
for introducing me to her...had it not been for you n u 2 timing me, i wld hv not known her.


thank u rosli(her hsbdn)
for not being nice to her sumtimes, if not for you, i'd not been listening to her whines and complains and be her listening ear and gv her advice.


thank u to her parents and family
for having her in this world, coz i had good times wit her whn were frens.
thank u lea n mars
for being wit us during our outings...u gals just added more fun
thank u M1
for letting me sms her whn we contacted each other
thanks hotmail
for letting me email to her
thanks rodyk
for providng the email acct so we can we email to each other
thanks orchard rd, raffles place, clarke quay, boat quay, tanjong pagar,city hall, sakae sushi, edo sushi, some thai restaurant at boat quay, swensens,delifrance,hoshigaoka, one japanese restaurant at basement of raffles city, NUH cafetaria,bk,macdonalds, KFC,bali indonesia,
for being there to let us spend our outings, dinners, lunches, shopping, gossiping, bitching abt pple, complaining
thank u my dear hsbnd
for listening to me when i whine abt her being pregnant n pregnant agn n agn
thank u aries
for listening to me when i whine abt her oso
thank u kamisah
for being a fren to me wen u can, listened to me when i whined, shoulder me when guys dumped me, go out wit me whn i felt veri depressed, listened to all my wild stories when we were younger, supporting me, praising me, complimenting me, advanced me cash during my wedding n for the biz course, belanjaing me food, buyg me tings whn u went msia or sumwhr n many more dat tings u did dat i may forgot or left out..i'll always appreciate you as a fren n like a sista 2...loved u too

hai sedih betul baca dis blog, inside me i menangis dat persahabatan kita jadi begini..
its goin to be veri veri veri veri difficult for me to hv all dis hurt inside..
but mayb i brot all dis upon myself, mayb serves me rite for being angry wen she got pregnant agn! hwvr i wonder y she seems so full of herself, she didnt make an effort to comfort me, instead, juz said btr not talk more abt her condition lest i'll feel upset...alah tink she'd said y bother wit tini, y should she care y i feel, we all our lives to live....rite? so dis poor tini remain all alone n moving farther and farther away from dis fren...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak tin..macam menang pesta perdana 9 lar heheh
-aries-

tinibear said...

hahahahaha more like 'pesta pedihna' n 10lah 9 dah habis...