Tuesday, January 04, 2011

for the longest time

wow! 4 years! for so long i didnt update my blog. i sure got a lot to cerita man! since 2007, a lot has happened.

I remembered talking about my aunt who passed away and leaving the husband who was recuperating from his stroke..very sad story, my uncle passed awy too after his wife passed on 2 months later. it was like a romeo and juliet story which goes to show that they cant live without one another. very sad...they were very dear to me.

another sad note, i had talked about my niece wedding in june 2007...she passed on too last year...very sad..leaving behind her 2 year old son..her leaving us was like a stab in the stomach..the sadness that went through the family was unbelievable...I believed she was such a kind soul that Allah SWT loves her more and wants her to be at a better place...as of now her son is in good hands taken care by her own family.

along the way, I had more and more grand nieces and nephews that came to add on to the family...well, i'm still with my one and only boy!

I 've moved my workplace from one centre to another now...i've also moved on with my career. I moved house too..after 8 years at my 1st home..neaREr to my mum now.. my younger bro got married and waiting for their firstborn this coming april. my first ever NIECE! lovely...

All these past years, I 've certainly learnt a lot i got to know pple better, see pple in a different light, gone through hardships, heartbreaks and many more...but amidst all these i always have my dear hub wit me and my ever loyal buddy. These 2 pple are always there to gv me support and think helped me hold on strong!

think will update my blog regularly since FB has become too public! right? *wink* *wink*

No comments: