Thursday, January 13, 2011

a new year with new beginnings

even before 2011 came, there were many challenge i knew i will face.

i will be taking 2 classes on my own witout my buddy on my side....nevertheless she'll still give me her remote support..heehee

my son is in P3 this year and in the morning session...so be prepared for CCA, extra classes, etc etc...i hope he can cope

this year i have to make one of these 3 choices:
A - pursue BA
B - take driving license
C - proceed with IVF

must prioritize....perhaps cant take option A because of my overload at work, choice C also must wait because need to take a lot of time off from work...hmm a bit difficult lah...

so choice B is the one...but ah..must quickly start with my registration coz..i've been postponing it again and again....ish! sorry aries!

it was a different experience working where i am right now..if in 2009 it was a power struggle at another place...in 2010 it was an emotional struggle n i worked hard at it but sad maybe it wasnt enuf

come 2011..i feel i'm swarmed!.....i seem to be doing lots of things...but then again..maybe again it wont be enuf...

not enuf seems to be the word of the day!

but on the bright side...2010 was a wonderful year for my wardrobe..i splurged on my clothes..pamper myself with new clothes, new shawls etc etc...once or twice i'd spent witout battling my eyelids on the price tag...

my 36th is coming! FUH!!! 36 ordy? hmm...what shall i buy for my own bday present and what shall is ask my hub to get for me? maybe a longchamp for myself and a gucci or a hp from the hub? think think..carefully!

ok what shall i do on my bday? since i have to work!!!!

No comments: